1. Wash the carrots and cut into slices
2. Wash eryngii mushrooms and cut into slices
3. Wash the tenderloin and cut into slices, add salt, light soy sauce, sugar, pepper and starch, stir evenly and marinate for a while
4. Pick up the frying pan, put the carrots and pleurotus eryngii into the pan and serve after the oil
5. Stir the scallion and ginger in a frying pan, and fry the meat slices in the pan
6. Stir-fry until the meat slices change color, stir-fry carrots and pleurotus eryngii in a pot, add salt and fry evenly and turn off the heat. Sprinkle a few slices of cucumber and stir-fry evenly before serving
1. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference.
3. It is not advisable to add condiments with heavy color and taste.