by He Xiaohe
1. Prepare the ingredients. Broad beans are standard, and the stewed rice is soft and waxy, and the taste is particularly good. I also prepared some dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in advance to soften. Dried shiitake mushrooms are different from fresh shiitake mushrooms after being soaked, and have a stronger fragrance, which is especially suitable for braising rice.
2. After processing the ingredients, broad beans can be peeled off the shell, which is very convenient for eating. My broad beans are a little bit old, but I didn’t peel off the soft shell in order to take pictures and need to spit it out. Mince the meat, chop the red pepper, divide the corn into small pieces, cut the bamboo shoots into small cubes, and cut the shiitake mushrooms into small cubes. Chopped green onion and ginger.
3. Put oil in the wok, add the minced meat and stir fry, and stir fry together with green onion and ginger.
4. Stir-fry the minced meat a few times to whiten it.
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry. In this step, put everything else in the pot except for the red pepper diced.
6. Add all the seasonings and continue to stir fry evenly,
7. Stir-fry it evenly, you don’t need to fry it, because we will have to braise it later.
8. Wash the rice twice, add two cups of rice water according to the scale of the rice cooker, and then spread the fried vegetables on top.
9. The rice cooker chooses the braised rice program, I used the fragrant glutinous rice program, the rice will be more fragrant and glutinous.
10. After the program is over, the braised rice is ready, open the lid and put in the red pepper and chopped green onions.
11. Stir it well and the fragrant broad bean rice is ready. I can eat two bowls by myself.
1. Add a little less water to the rice, because vegetables also contain water, so avoid the rice from being too soft.
2. You can add sausages without meat, which will be more delicious. Cantonese sausages are more suitable.