by Xianger Kitchen
1. Remove the shell and wash the bamboo shoots. Wash the pork and cut into shreds. Add 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of rice wine and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, and let it sit for 20 minutes.
2. Cut the wild bamboo shoots into thin slices and then cut into filaments, then wash and control water
3. Prepare water starch, chopped green onion and bean paste
4. Pour the oil into the hot pan, and stir-fry the pork shreds in the pan until the color changes.
5. Leave the oil in the pot, add the bean paste and stir-fry on a low heat to create a fragrance, otherwise it will burnt
6. Then put the rice white silk into the pot and stir-fry until it changes color, then add salt to taste. The Pixian bean paste has a salty taste. You can try the taste with a piece of rice white and add salt to adjust it.
7. Then return the pork shreds to the pot, cook in hot water and cook for a while, thicken the starch with water and turn off the heat.
8. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and mix well after serving