1. Prepare the ingredients according to the amount
2. Mashed bananas
3. After the eggs are beaten, pour them into the mashed banana and stir evenly. Leave 1/3 of the egg liquid in the bowl to brush the surface of the banana crisp to make it golden brown.
4. Remove the tin foil and drag the egg tart wrapper directly with the palm of your hand to make it into the shape of a dumpling wrapper
5. Alright, put in the banana and egg puree just now, and shape it like a dumpling. You don’t need to stand it up. After folding it in half, just pinch the sides. At this point, you can preheat the oven to 180 degrees
6. Oven, fire up and down, 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, take it out
7. Brush the egg liquid just reserved on the surface, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and rebake for 5-10 minutes. When you bake it for the second time, stare at it. Because the oven is different, the actual temperature will be different, so you have to stare at it, just in case it is too much, it can be taken out almost golden
8. time up! Serve it~ Let cool a bit, take a bite right away while there is still warmth, it's too fragrant!
If you grab the pie crust with your hands, you can soften all the dough together, and then use a rice bowl to dig out a dumpling crust shape. The rest are the same