by Water pity
1. Wash the chicken legs directly into a compact bag, add light soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, mirin, and fine sugar, knead evenly, seal and marinate for at least two hours.
2. Prepare some ginger slices and minced garlic. The ginger slices are thicker, and the garlic cloves are simple and don’t need to be crushed.
3. Put the marinated chicken legs into the inner pot of the rice cooker, and pour the marinated juice into it.
4. Sprinkle the prepared ginger slices and minced garlic on the surface of the chicken legs.
5. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, sea salt, and white sesame seeds.
6. Fasten the lid and select the claypot rice function. (The rice cooker does not have a rice cooker function, you can choose a program of about 1 hour)
7. After the program is over, our quick version Teriyaki chicken drumstick is ready.
8. Put it on a plate, sprinkle with chopped green onions, and we can start eating.