1. Prepare raw boiled abalone, eggs, blanched shiitake mushrooms and green vegetables
2. Bring the noodles to a boil under water and cook until the noodles are cooked through but not soft. Put the cooked noodles in cold water immediately to cool them down. Drain the processed noodles and put them in a container.
3. Spread a layer of oil on the inside of the spoon, beat in the eggs, and place on the surface of the pot with boiling water
4. The egg gradually changes color. Choose the egg to be cooked according to your own taste.
5. Put the eggs in a container after being steamed
6. Cut the shiitake mushrooms into a flower shape, remove the abalone shell, and take the vegetable heart out
7. Boil water or stock in a pot, add seasonings, oyster sauce, fresh soy sauce, and salt, then add shiitake mushrooms, abalone, and green vegetables to a boil and season them evenly.
8. Put the noodles in the container first, then put the mushrooms, eggs, and greens
9. Finally, add the abalone and drizzle the hot soup and you're done
10. The nutritional value and efficacy of abalone are very good. The abalone is fresh and refreshing in its mouth.
11. With five-spice edamame, fresh milk, and potato chips, it comes standard with breakfast. 12 Shiitake mushrooms are so beautiful. I really like it.
12. good to eat
13. good to eat
14. Children like eating eggs like this
15. Do you want to have breakfast like this too?
The nutritional value and taboo nutritional value of abalone: 1. Abalone is rich in protein, as well as more nutrients such as calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A. 2. Abalone has high nutritional value and is rich in globulin. 3. A biologically active substance called Baolingsu can be extracted from abalone meat, which has the effect of protecting the body's immune system.
Contraindications: 1. Not suitable for patients with gout: Patients with gout should not eat abalone meat, because there are many wind pathogens in the body of patients with gout, and abalone has a good yin nourishing effect, which can easily aggravate the condition. Patients with gout in life must pay attention to it, it is not advisable to eat abalone meat to prevent aggravation of ventilation!