1. Pick up the impurities in advance, soak the scallops in clear water, and tear them into small pieces.
2. Soak the Agaricus blazei in advance and squeeze the water.
3. Cut into small pieces.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add Agaricus blazei and sauté until fragrant, add light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly and turn off heat.
5. Wash the rice and add the amount of water that is usually used for braising rice.
6. Add the fried Agaricus blazei.
7. Add scallops.
8. Select the cooking button and cook for a while.