1. Shred pork tenderloin, green pepper, green onion, carrot, fungus
2. Add coriander seed powder, white pepper, light soy sauce, cooking wine, starch to the shredded pork, and stir
3. Spray a layer of oil on the fried blue in an air fryer, spread the shredded pork into the fried blue, separate them slightly, do not stick together, and then bake them in an air fryer at 200 degrees for 5 minutes
4. Tune the fish sauce. Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of starch, 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce, and mix well
5. After the pork is roasted, put the green pepper, green onion, carrot, and fungus into the air fryer, spray a layer of oil, mix well, and then bake it at 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
6. After baking, add 2 tablespoons of bean paste to taste, mix well, and then bake at 200 degrees for 3 minutes.
7. Pour the tuned fish-flavored juice into the ingredients, stir, and bake for 2 minutes at 200 degrees, the fish-flavored pork shreds are ready