1. The white onion is hollowed out, and the onion is chopped for later use.
2. Heat a little olive oil and butter in a pan,
3. Pour in chopped onion and stir-fry until softened with a little salt.
4. Add minced garlic and stir fry to reduce the water content.
5. Until the bottom of the pot appears charred,
6. Pour in the stock and add some thyme and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Season with salt and black pepper.
8. Brush the bun dry with a layer of softened butter,
9. Bake in the oven at 180° for 2 to 3 minutes,
10. Stir in the onion soup 80% full,
11. Put the baked bun into dry,
12. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of shredded cheese,
13. Bake at 200° for 10 minutes.
Frying onions is the most time-consuming and boring, so be patient and take your time!