1. Prepare all the raw materials at one time, such as germ rice, eggs, oil, pepper, green beans, corn kernels, etc., chopped onions, sweet peppers, green vegetables, chives, coriander, etc. for later use. Choose colorful vegetables with low water content, bright colors, fragrant taste, and versatile.
2. After washing the germ rice, put it in a rice cooker and cook it. The water should not be too much, the rice should be cooked harder to make it fragrant.
3. The cooked germ rice is plump, round, white and crystal clear.
4. Beat the eggs and stir evenly into egg liquid, heat the oil to fry the scrambled eggs, stir and fry the spatula more tenderly and broken up.
5. Pour the green beans and corn and continue to stir-fry. The green beans and corn are resistant to cooking, so fry them first.
6. Except for the chives and coriander, pour in all the remaining colorful vegetables at once and continue to stir fry.
7. Pour in the rice and stir fry evenly.
8. Add light soy sauce and stir fry evenly.
9. Add pepper and stir fry evenly.
10. Sprinkle the chives and coriander in the pan before serving.
11. The assorted fried rice is fragrant and fragrant. The rice, eggs, and colorful vegetables are red, green and yellow, which are clearly visible, and the color, fragrance and flavor are delicious.
Rather than taking great pains to match meals, it is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice. A bowl of good rice is the best choice.
13. Assorted fried rice The rice is amber, crystal clear, with distinct grains. Each spoonful is crispy and refreshing, rich in taste, and full of deliciousness.
1. The germ rice should be cooked dry and hard, not too thin, which will affect the taste.
2. Choose color vegetables with low moisture content, high appearance and good taste.
3. Stir-fry the whole process, the action should be fast, and the fried rice tastes good.
4. Add a few peppercorns to the unused germ rice and store it in a sealed container for a longer period of time.