1. Prepare all ingredients
2. Soak the fungus, shiitake mushrooms and hericium edodes in advance and then wash them for later use
3. Quail eggs boiled and peeled for later use
4. Wash the soaked belly and cut into long strips for later use
5. Cut the ham into long slices for later use
6. Turn on the electric hot pot, pour the oil and stir fragrant scallions
7. Put part of the upper fungus, shiitake mushrooms, belly, tofu, squid rings, hericium and a piece of thick soup in turn
8. Pour in the right amount of water, cover and turn to the third gear
9. After boiling, switch to a small stall and eat other vegetables while eating
1. Shiitake mushrooms, fungus, belly and Hericium erinaceus: I soaked it overnight in advance, and then used it after it was soaked and softened.
2. Zongtangbao is a compound seasoning with a bottom taste, and the amount of salt can be increased or decreased according to the taste, without the need for monosodium glutamate.
3. If it is vermicelli, vegetable seedlings, ham sausage and other vegetables that are easy to paste and change color, they can taste better while eating
4. You can also change other flavors and ingredients according to your own preferences