1. Wash the rice, put it in a rice cooker and add water to soak for half an hour (the height of the water is about 1:1), all the auxiliary materials except the rice are cleaned, and the materials are cut into small cubes;
2. Heat a little oil in the pot to 30-40% hot, add the diced fat and stir-fry until the oil separates;
3. After the surface of the diced meat is golden, add the diced onion and continue to stir fry;
4. When the diced onion becomes transparent and the fragrance is released, add the diced mushrooms and stir fry to get the fragrance;
5. Add lean meat and diced squid, stir fry, and add some rice wine;
6. After the diced lean meat changes color, add diced potatoes, diced lotus root, and diced carrots and stir-fry for one to two minutes, add salt and rock sugar, continue to stir-fry until the rock sugar melts;
7. After adding celery diced and stir-frying for a fragrance, pour all the soaked rice water into the pot (the rice is left in the rice cooker), when it is boiled, pour it into the rice cooker, stir evenly, cover and cover until cooked Rice stall
8. After the rice cooker trips, do not remove the lid, and continue to simmer for half an hour.
Don't have too much water, otherwise the stewed rice will become sticky and taste bad;
The side dishes inside can be replaced with other favorite vegetables;
The purpose of stir-frying fatty pork is to separate out lard, which will make the rice more fragrant;
You can also add light soy sauce and stir-fry, which is also a delicious soy sauce braised rice.