1. Defrost chicken in advance, pot under cold water, drier water
2. After rinsing, put it in a casserole, add appropriate amount of water, cooking wine, and ginger slices to boil and simmer for an hour on low heat
3. Dried shiitake mushrooms and bamboo fungus are soaked in advance.
4. Dried shiitake mushrooms are cut into small pieces, and bamboo fungus is cut off.
5. One hour later, put it in a casserole, add a little salt, and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. At this time, prepare a small handful of baby noodles, cut lettuce leaves into sections, and have a little cloud shreds.
7. Pour out a little chicken broth and put it in another pot
8. Add the noodles and cloud shreds and boil for three minutes. If the baby's chewing ability is not good, the noodles can be cut off. Take a few pieces of chicken and tear some shredded meat out for later use.
9. Add lettuce and cook for a minute
10. Add chicken shreds and serve.
My baby is twenty-six months old, and it is no problem to eat this. If the baby is still young, it is recommended to chop up all the ingredients.