1. Prepare the required ingredients, soak the rice for 20 minutes in advance
2. Cut half of shiitake mushrooms and bacon into cubes, stir-fry on low heat to get oil
3. Put the stir-fried diced pork and shiitake mushrooms into the rice. Cut the other half of the bacon and shiitake mushrooms and place them on top of the rice, and start braising the rice.
4. The rice cooker prompts to open the lid when there are ten minutes left
5. Chop the chives, celery, blanched rapeseed in advance, and pour the light soy sauce into the rice, stir well
6. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes
In addition to bacon, you must use chopped celery!