1. Cut carrots into shreds and bacon into small slices.
2. There is no need to put oil in the pan, just add the bacon and stir fry until the bacon changes color
3. Put carrots
4. Stir-fry until the carrots soften and leave to cool.
5. Pour the egg flour into the basin
6. The yeast powder is melted in advance with 20 grams of water and left for 5 minutes to let it foam, so that the fermentation will be faster.
7. Pour the bubbling yeast powder water into the flour and the walnut oil.
8. Stir it into floc
9. Pour in the carrots and bacon that have been fried and let cool
10. The milk powder is melted by adding 35 grams of water.
11. Pour in milk to adjust the hardness of the dough.
12. Knead evenly.
13. Cover with a damp cloth and ferment to double the size.
14. Turn into small round cakes and keep warm and moisturize hair again for 20 minutes
15. After the fermentation is completed, the surface is brushed with egg liquid.
16. The oven is preheated in advance at 170 degrees, and then put in the oven for about 18 minutes.
17. Baked scones.
18. Cut it open and you can see shreds of carrots and bacon inside. It is a good choice for breakfast or afternoon tea.
Flour is ordinary all-purpose flour.