1. Wash and slice bacon, slice ginger
2. Put the bacon, ginger and pepper into the soup pot, add about 1.5 liters of water
3. Put the lid on, turn to a medium-low heat and simmer for 10 minutes after it is boiled to soften the bacon. I did not use natural gas, but an electric ceramic stove, so that I can keep the appearance of the colorful pot always beautiful
4. Cut baby vegetables into strips, wash the fungus and set aside
5. Soak the dried bamboo shoots with water and rinse for later use
6. After 10 minutes, add baby cabbage, black fungus and bamboo shoots and continue to cover, and continue to cook for 20 minutes on medium and low heat.
7. After 20 minutes, add salt and cook for about 5 minutes
8. Finally, put the fresh shrimp in, cook for about 1 minute, the shrimp can be out of the pot when it is cooked
9. When it comes out of the pan, put an appropriate amount of chives and add a few drops of sesame oil.