1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. The potatoes are peeled, washed and cut into thick slices, and then steamed in a steam cooking machine, set to 1380W, and steamed in 15 minutes.
3. Press the steamed potatoes into a puree while it is hot, add an appropriate amount of light cream, chopped pepper, and salt, and stir well.
4. Take a small ball of mashed potatoes, make them into a long shape about the width of bacon, and roll them up with bacon (the bottom can be fixed with a toothpick).
5. Put it into the steam cooking machine, set 1380W, and steam it in 3 minutes.
6. Or fry it in a pan, put it in the oven and bake it, until both sides are golden and delicious.
The mashed potatoes just coming out of the steamer are quite hot, but they are also the most fragrant. The potatoes absorb the aroma of bacon, and the fat in the bacon is neutralized by potatoes. The big guy can also put some carrots and corn kernels in the mashed potatoes, but don't put too much, otherwise it will affect the smooth taste of the mashed potatoes.