1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Remove the scales, gills and internal organs of the small yellow croaker, and handle it cleanly.
3. Add cooking wine, oyster sauce, soybean paste, salt, sugar and ginger slices. Grab and marinate for ten minutes.
4. Cut the onion into pieces, slice the ginger, peel the garlic and take the whole piece, and cut the scallion into pieces.
5. Put 1 tablespoon of salad oil in a casserole to heat up, add onions, green onions, ginger, garlic, and stir fry for a fragrant flavor.
6. Turn off the heat and put the small yellow croaker in the casserole.
7. Pour the sauce of marinated yellow croaker into a casserole and sprinkle chili rings on the surface.
8. Cover and bake for seven minutes. Pour a circle of cooking wine along the lid and continue heating for 1 minute.
9. Open the lid and sprinkle chopped green onion.
1. If you like spicy food, you can add chili sauce.
2. The casserole must be heated on a low heat.