1. Ingredients are ready
2. Put flour into a container, pour in boiling water and oil, mix into a flocculent shape, knead the dough by hand, cover with plastic wrap and wake for 10 minutes
3. Divide the dough into three small doses and roll out rectangular dough pieces
4. Spread oil evenly, sprinkle a little salt and white sesame seeds
5. Roll up
6. Roll up from one end and tuck one end underneath
7. Flatten with the palm of your hand and then roll it into thin slices with a rolling pin
8. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, put the cake into the pan, slowly turn the cake, and fry on medium heat until the color changes
9. Turn it over, fry on both sides, pour a little water along the side of the pan
10. Cover the pot and simmer until the water is slightly dry and the pot makes a squeaking sound.
11. Let the water vapor on the surface of the cake dry
12. Put the fried pie out of the pan, drizzle with a little barbecue sauce, and brush evenly
13. Just cut into small pieces
When pancakes, use two spatulas to fry, while frying, use a spatula to pick up the crust, grab it and loosen it.