by Weilan Weibo
1. Wash the wings
2. Cut the fins diagonally on both sides for 2 knives for easy taste
3. Peel the green onion and ginger, wash and slice, take a large pot and mix olive oil, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, five-spice powder, chili powder, pepper, and green onion and ginger together.
4. Add in the wings and marinate for 2-4 hours
5. Sprinkle camon cumin powder on both sides of the marinated wings and put them on the baking tray
6. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees, and bake the middle layer on the upper and lower fire for 17 minutes
8. Blanch broccoli, wash and cut cucumbers, apples, and tomatoes. Peel the candied oranges and remove the petals. Sprinkle some salad juice together. The fragrant but not greasy cumin wings are paired with a refreshing vegetable and fruit salad, which is greedy and refreshing. , It's so delicious, it's so delicious that you can't stop it!