1. Soak the sixties in clean water, drop a little corn oil, and add a spoonful of salt. Stir and soak for more than 2 hours to let the flower beetles spit out the sand.
2. Spit out the sand, remove it, wash it, drain it, and set aside. Prepare the ingredients and clean them.
3. Cut the onion into cubes, cut the green pepper into cubes, and slap the garlic cubes flat with the back of a knife. Cut green onions into chopped green onions.
4. Pour 30 ml corn oil into a clean water-free pot.
5. After the oil is warm, add garlic granules and dry chili until fragrant.
6. Then pour in the onion cubes and green pepper cubes and stir fry for a while.
7. Put in the sixties and start to stir fry.
8. Wait 1-2 minutes for the sixties to stir-fry, pour in the white wine, and then continue to stir-fry.
9. The sixties spoke. Season with salt and stir-fry evenly.
10. Add a little bit of water and stir-fry evenly. I want to bring some soup.
11. Then sprinkle chopped green onion! Stir-fry well, and stir-fry until the sixties are open and ready to be served.
12. Plate. Drink. Taoist youth, follow your own way and drink just the right wine!
1. National altar, Taoist youth sauce-flavored wine, full of aroma. Drink it directly, and the stir-fry is super fragrant. 2. The wine can be sealed and stored after opening.