by Sung Hyuk baby, handsome and handsome mom
1. Ingredients: proofed dough (100g flour, 2g yeast, appropriate amount of water), bean paste, nut powder.
2. Knead the dough until smooth; roll out into 0.5cm large pieces.
3. Spread the red bean paste.
4. Add nut powder.
5. Roll it up, cut into sections, and put it in a pot for a second fermentation to double the size.
6. Steam in a pot of cold water for 10 minutes.
7. Out of the pot.
8. Finished product.
9. Break one and have a look, it's not incense.