1. Put the beef in a pot under cold water, add pepper and ginger slices, and cook until the water is boiling.
2. Pour oil into the pot, add pepper, star anise, rock sugar, and wait until the rock sugar melts and turns into a caramel color.
3. Add beef, stir fry, add onion, ginger, garlic.
4. Pour in light soy sauce, cooking wine, dark soy sauce, and vinegar.
5. Pour the fried beef into a casserole, add water and simmer for two hours. Remember to add salt halfway.
6. The stewed beef can be poured directly into the Taji pot without collecting the juice, and heated on a low fire.
7. When the pot is boiling, put the noodles on top of the beef, cover the pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
Put shredded carrot and green pepper on top of the noodles, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
After the noodles are cooked, sprinkle some salt, light soy sauce, and oyster sauce on the surface and mix well.
1. Beef can be cut into larger pieces, and the volume will shrink a lot after stewing.
2. It is best to choose thin noodles for noodles. Thin noodles are easy to cook. If the noodles are soggy and soft, they must be wrapped in oil before being cooked, otherwise they will stick together.
3. Use Taji pot, space is limited, do not put too much noodles, otherwise it will not be easy to cook, put two people at most.
4. Use the least amount of fire. If you feel that there is no water, add some water in the middle to avoid muddy bottom.