1. After buying the beef, cut it into thin slices and soak the bleeding water.
2. Add cooking wine, salt, light soy sauce and a little oil to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. After washing Jinzhenru, cut off the tail.
4. Cut preserved eggs and salted eggs into small pieces.
5. Add appropriate amount of water to the casserole.
6. Bring to a boil and put in preserved eggs and salted eggs.
7. After boiling, add Jinzhenru, season with appropriate amount of salt, and then add white vinegar.
8. Finally, put in the marinated beef, wait for the beef to change color, and just boil the water.
9. Sprinkle chopped green onion before leaving the fire.
The beef is marinated in advance to make the meat more tender and smooth, and the salt can be increased or decreased according to the taste of each person.