1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Soak the rice noodles in warm water for five minutes in advance.
3. Add water to the pot and bring it to a boil. Put 2 tablespoons of yellow chili paste and 2 grams of salt to boil. The yellow chili paste should be boiled before putting it. The fish has been tried many times, and the garlic flavor will be weak when it is cooked under cold water.
4. Add the rice noodles and cook for two minutes. Two minutes is enough, and it will be battered after cooking. If the dried rice noodles are soaked, cook for about three minutes. The cooked rice noodles will be sticky and elastic, and very refreshing.
5. Remove the rice noodles from the enlarged bowl and set aside.
6. Put the greens in the sour soup and continue to boil. After cooking, remove the greens and put them in a bowl.
7. In another pot, add water, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine and 2 slices of ginger to a boil, put in the beef rolls and turn off the heat, quickly use chopsticks to scatter the beef rolls and remove them. The beef rolls must be blanched, as you can see from the picture. There is too much blood and the soup will be dirty and fishy if you put it directly in the pot.
8. .After the fat beef is taken out, put it in the sour soup and cook for half a minute on high heat. If the fat beef roll is thicker, you can cook it for a while longer.
9. Remove the fat beef from the sour soup, spread it on the top of the bowl, add a little shrimp powder to the sour soup pot, boil it, pour it into the bowl, and boil a little hot oil on top.
10. A big hot bowl is out of the pot.