1. Prepare the main ingredients, wash the tomatoes and cut them into pieces, remove the roots of the enoki mushrooms, tear them into small handfuls, and clean them for later use.
2. Blanch the beef slices in boiling water for a few seconds until the color is broken.
3. Take out the blanched beef slices and set aside.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot to heat, add the chopped green onion and garlic slices in advance and sauté until fragrant.
5. Pour in the sliced tomatoes.
6. Pour the tomato sauce.
7. Stir fry until the tomato juice is fully released.
8. Add a bowl of water to the pot.
9. After the water boils, add enoki mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
10. Add the blanched beef slices and cook for a while.
11. Add salt to taste.
12. Put a few drops of sesame oil after turning off the heat.
13. Just put it out of the pot and serve it on the plate.