1. Dice carrots, potatoes, onions and set aside
2. Cut the beef into small cubes and soak in water for half an hour. This step can remove the residual blood in the beef and cannot be omitted.
3. Soak the beef in water, add the marinade and mix well
4. Marinate for half an hour
5. Put the rice in the rice cooker and wash it well
6. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pan, heat it up and add the stir-fry ingredients to sauté
7. Add the marinated beef cubes and stir fry until the color changes
8. Add appropriate amount of water and salt
9. Add diced vegetables and stir fry
10. Stir fry a little bit
11. Pour the fried beef into the rice cooker, cover it on top of the rice, and add the amount of water used for steaming rice.
12. Select the cooking function
13. After 15 minutes of steaming, simmer for 10 minutes before opening the lid
14. Stir it well and you can eat it
I use a pressure cooker type rice cooker, with high pressure function, it will be cooked in 15 minutes, the taste is great!