1. All ingredients
2. Peel and wash potatoes, cut into hob pieces, and immerse them in clean water for later use
3. Remove the beef tendons, then cut into pieces about the size of potatoes, soak in clean water
4. Put oil in a pot and heat to 50% heat, sauté the shallots and ginger slices until fragrant
5. Then add the beef and stir fry until the beef is basically shaped and the surface is discolored. At this time, put the potatoes in, and put in the water without any ingredients
6. Add Knorr pork bone soup, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, dried red pepper, star anise, cinnamon, and bring to a boil
7. Finally, turn the heat to a low heat and simmer for 1 hour until the beef is cooked and rotten. The thick soup treasure melts after heating, showing a layered texture, making the soup thicker and juicy
1. Immerse the potatoes in clean water to prevent the potatoes from discoloring, and to keep the potatoes soft, so the starch cannot be washed off at the beginning.
2. In the process of roasting beef with potatoes, add Knorr thick soup treasure, pay attention to put it in when boiling the soup, don't let it go too late, stir thoroughly, as the soup is boiled, the thick soup treasure It will also melt completely and become thick and mellow, so that it will be combined with the beef to bring a smooth and delicious feeling, and the taste is excellent.