1. 1. Cut the beef into chunks about 1.5 cm square.
2. 2. Boil water, blanch the beef cubes, remove the blood foam, and put a tablespoon of cooking wine when blanching the beef.
3. 3. Prepare the processed beef. Take out the frozen tofu with green onions in advance to warm up. Prepare star anise, peppercorns, dried chilies, ginger, and shallots.
4. Put water in the pot, add the cold water to the beef, add the prepared seasoning at the same time, cover and boil and cook on low heat for about 40 minutes.
5. After about 40 minutes, add the frozen tofu, add salt at the same time, add the chives and coriander after cooking for 20 minutes.
How to make frozen tofu: Choose a piece of old tofu, cut into small pieces, put it in a fresh-keeping bag, put it in the freezer of the refrigerator, and eat it in a few days. When eating, take it out in advance, add cold water in the basin, and after it has softened, remove the moisture before cooking.