1. Chicken thighs, beer, seasonings are ready, you can also choose chicken thighs
2. Wash the drumsticks and chop them into small pieces
3. Cut the hot pepper and onion into pieces for later use. If you like spicy food, add more
4. Boil the cut chicken nuggets in water to remove blood
5. Blanched chicken nuggets
6. Put oil in the pan, put sugar in the pan, turn on a low heat to melt the sugar, stir it with a spatula, and the sugar will be ready when the caramel color starts to smoke.
7. Pour in the blanched chicken nuggets and stir fry quickly to make them evenly colored
8. Add seasonings, pour in light soy sauce and dark soy sauce
9. Pour in the beer, finish the chicken nuggets, and simmer on medium heat for about 30 minutes
10. When the soup is almost harvested, add the pepper and onion
11. Turn on high heat, stir fry, and cook
12. Beer chicken nuggets are ready
1. For chicken, you can choose chicken thighs or white striped chicken. Blanch the meat first, and let the meat be cold.
2. Just pass the chicken pieces over the beer, simmer on medium heat for about 30 minutes, leave some soup in it, then add hot peppers and onions, and then heat to collect the juice