1. Peel and mince pork.
2. Finely chop ginger and add to the minced meat, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and eggs and mix well.
3. Take a dumpling wrapper and wrap it with the right amount of stuffing.
4. Wrap the dumplings and pinch the mouth tightly.
5. Preheat a beaker of boiling water for 5 minutes.
6. Put the dumplings in a stewing beaker, add an appropriate amount of boiling water, and simmer for 30 minutes until the dumplings are cooked through.
7. Press the garlic, add light soy sauce, sesame oil and fine sugar to a bowl.
8. Remove the cooked dumplings and put them in a bowl, add chili oil and mix well.
Warm reminder; if you like the taste of garlic, you can add it in an appropriate amount, if you don't like it, you don't need to add it. Add the seasonings directly to the bowl, mix the dumplings and mix evenly to taste better. The mellow aroma of cooked sesame and the spicy flavor of chili oil are what Sichuanese like.