1. Weigh all the ingredients for later use, put all the ingredients except butter into the cook machine and knead into a smooth dough
2. Add butter and continue to knead to the complete stage
3. Kneaded dough is fermented at room temperature
4. Approximately 1.5 hours, use your fingers to dip your fingers in flour and poke holes without shrinking, that is, the fermentation is completed.
5. The fermented dough is exhausted
6. Divide into six equal parts, knead and relax for 10 minutes
7. Exhaust the loose dough
8. Roll out the tongue line
9. Roll up along the long side
10. Groups of three. Place it as shown, and pinch the place where it crosses
12. Keep the head still, then pinch the tail and roll it up
13. Put in the mold
14. The second fermentation, the oven is preheated at 150 degrees,
15. After the second fermentation is completed, spray water on the surface, sprinkle black sesame and almond flakes
16. Put it in the oven, 150 degrees for 20 minutes
17. Demould when out of the oven
18. Finished product
19. Finished product
20. Finished product
21. Finished product
22. Cut the bread in the middle, squeeze the salad dressing into the bottom, spread lettuce, chicken fillet, fried egg, chicken fillet, lettuce, salad dressing, and cover the top bread.
23. Finished product
The water content of this dough is very large, and everyone's flour has different water content, so pumpkin puree is added according to your own situation.