1. For the dough: put 50 grams of linseed oil, 1 gram of yeast powder, 270 grams of warm water in 500 grams of flour, and form a soft dough
2. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment to more than 2 times the size
3. Making pastry: 50 grams of flour plus 5 grams of salt, 50 grams of black sesame powder, 100 grams of linseed oil
4. Stir well and serve shortbread
5. Take out the fermented dough, knead it, roll it into a large piece, spread a layer of pastry and roll it up
6. Evenly cut into 6 sections
7. Then wrap it tightly on both ends,
8. Gently roll into a green biscuits with a thickness of about 8mm
9. Grease the baking pan and put in the green body
10. Sprinkle a little black sesame on the green
11. Bake the middle and lower layers in the oven at 200 degrees for 18 minutes
12. Reduce the temperature to 180 degrees, move to the upper middle and bake for 5 minutes
13. Take out the baking tray and let it cool for a while before serving
1. The ingredients are the amount of 12 sesame cakes on two plates.
2. The roasting time and temperature are for reference only.