by Heart clear as water and pale as clouds
1. One silver carp, cleaned and cut into pieces, washed repeatedly and marinated with cooking wine and salt
2. Ingredients: dried chili, pepper, pepper noodles, pepper, green onion, garlic, vinegar, pickled ginger, pickled pepper, sugar, cooking wine, Pixian watercress, light soy sauce, oyster sauce
3. Slice green onion, slice garlic, mince pickle and pickled ginger
4. Add wide oil in the pot, heat up, add dried pepper, garlic, soaked ginger, soaked sea pepper, Pixian watercress and stir fry until the oil is red and bright
5. Pour the fish head into the basin with a spoon, spread the chives and add some fresh soup, add the fish head and fish fillets
6. Add the cooking wine and cook until the color turns white. Add salt, sugar and pepper. While cooking the fish, shake the pot. When the fish is almost cooked, add soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
7. Pour the fish head into the basin with a spoon first, and spread the chives
8. Pour the fish fillets and soup into the pot, sprinkle with pepper powder, minced garlic and green onions
9. Put vegetable oil (more) in the pot, turn off the heat and quickly turn off the oil when the temperature is high. Dried chili and peppercorns are poured on the fish fillets.
10. Finished product
We usually use silver carp or silver carp, but many of the others are made of grass carp. The meat of grass carp is old and not tasty.