1. Peel the green onion, ginger, and garlic and wash
2. Cut into sections, mince ginger and garlic
3. Fish slices, yard with appropriate amount of salt, starch, cooking wine for 15 minutes
4. Pour oil in the pot and heat it up
5. Add ginger and garlic until fragrant
6. Add sour soup seasoning
7. Stir fry for two minutes
8. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil and simmer for 5 minutes
9. Add the fish fillets and cook them off.
10. Add the shallots, add some salt, and start the pot
Don't cook the fish fillets for too long, just cut off the raw, otherwise the taste will decrease a lot.