1. The slices should be as thin as possible to make it more delicious!
2. The slices are thinner, and you can start the pot after cutting and discoloring, so that the fish is tender.
3. To taste, add pepper, raw sauce shreds, starch, egg chicken essence, and salt to the fish fillets and mix well.
4. Cut the pickled ginger into shreds and cut the pickled peppers into sections. There are no long pickled peppers here. Soaked wild mountain peppers are also switched. The green onions are cut into sections, the dried peppers are cut into sections, and there are a few peppers. Then add the sauerkraut and the sauce in the seasoning bag.
5. Stir-fry the prepared condiments to bring out the fragrance, add water to a boil, and cook for a longer time to bring out the sour and spicy flavor.
6. Stir-fry the ingredients and add water to a boil. Cook for a while to bring out the flavor.
7. When the fish is cooked, the fish should be cooked first and then the fillets should be cut apart. Cook for a minute!
The egg starch must be added so that it is tender and the fish fillets should be thin. Use the time so that the fish fillets are tender.