1. Wash the cabbage.
3. Heat the pan with cold oil.
4. You can put oily hot pepper, you can put bean paste and hot pot bottom material.
5. Add green onion, ginger and green garlic, and sauté.
6. Put the vegetable shreds and stir fry.
7. Put table salt.
8. Release light soy sauce.
9. Stir-fry the vegetables.
10. Put clear water.
11. Another pot boils water.
12. Boil the cut lamb belly and lamb lungs.
13. Just boil the coleslaw.
15. The haggis is cooked in a pressure cooker in this province, so just boil the pot in this process.
16. Remove and put on the shredded coleslaw.
17. Cut green garlic and green onion leaves.
18. Take the chili noodles.
19. Put the green garlic and green onion leaves on the lamb, and then put the chili noodles.
20. Pour the hot oil on the chili surface.
21. Forget the chicken essence, put the chicken essence at this time, and mix well when eating.
22. Finished product.