by 18LS28xgl Scattered
1. After soaking the bones in clean water for 30 minutes, wash them for later use;
2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add 3 slices of ginger, 1 piece of green onion, cooking wine, and bobbin bone blanched water; remove and rinse with water;
3. Put the bobbin bones, 3 slices of ginger, 1 green onion into the stew pot, and appropriate amount of water;
4. Cover, turn on the power, start the "soup";
5. When boiling the soup, prepare the ingredients: soak shiitake mushrooms and tea tree mushrooms in advance and wash them; cut thick slices of homemade ham, peel and wash yam and carrots, and slice them; wash vegetables;
6. When boiling the soup for 2 hours, add milk;
7. Add homemade ham sausage, shiitake mushroom, tea tree mushroom, yam, carrot;
8. Add an appropriate amount of salt and stir evenly;
9. After 30 minutes, add the vegetables and cook for a while; after 1 minute, turn off the power;
10. Pour the sukiyaki sauce into the dipping saucer;
11. [Bone soup hot pot] Serve with a pot; when eating, just dip it in the sauce and eat.
1. The seasoning can be adjusted according to personal taste;
2. The ingredients can be adjusted according to personal preference;
3. Scattered gourmet life (scattered gourmet), original author of the gourmet column. Follow me, I will share more simple recipes for food with you!