1. Clean the whole chicken and put it in a bowl.
2. Wash the green and red peppers, cut into pieces and set aside!
3. Stir-fry the chicken fat in a pot to refine the oil, add star anise, ginger, tangerine peel and other ingredients and fry until fragrant.
4. Put the chicken nuggets into the pot and stir fry the chicken skin to get the oil, add salt and continue to fry, add water and cooking wine and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add the dark soy sauce to color, add a little rock sugar, add the green and red peppers prepared in advance, continue to fry, add a little starch to thicken the juice, and serve.
This dish is unprofessional and casual, and the taste can be prepared by yourself.