1. The chicken is chopped into pieces.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add the chicken pieces and stir fry first.
3. Stir fry until the oil comes out.
4. Join Pixian Douban.
5. Stir fry until the red oil comes out.
6. Then add scallion, ginger, water, salt, and dried chili (the water should be under the chicken nuggets) and bring to a boil.
7. Turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
8. Tear the cabbage into pieces.
9. Soak vermicelli in water to soften.
10. Put the cabbage in the pot and simmer until soft.
11. Then add the vermicelli.
12. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes before serving and seasoning with Maggi.