1. Prepare all ingredients
2. Wash the Chinese cabbage and cut into small sections, separate the stems and leaves, cut the pleurotus eryngii into pieces, cut the garlic, and wash the shrimp skins to control the water
3. Stir the garlic in a hot oil pan
4. Stir fry with Chinese cabbage stems
5. Add eryngii mushrooms
6. Cover the shrimp skins and a little underwater pot and simmer for a while
7. Add cabbage leaves when the ingredients in the pot are about to cook
8. Add 1 tablespoon of shiitake mushroom meat sauce and stir fry over high heat
9. Stir-fry until the leaves are soft, add light soy sauce and salt, and stir to taste.
Pleurotus eryngii is more oil-absorbing and water-absorbing, so add the cabbage stalks after frying out the water.