1. Prepare a fat duck, cut into small pieces, cut the ginger into thick shreds, dice the pepper, and cut the garlic into garlic cubes
2. Put the duck meat in the pot without adding oil, stir fry the duck oil, remove the duck meat
3. Stir-fry the garlic cubes, add the duck meat, stir-fry evenly, add water equal to the duck meat, and boil on high heat
4. Add 1 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 circle of cooking wine, a few crystal sugar, cover and simmer for 30 minutes
5. Add chili and ginger, stir fry evenly, add 1 spoon of oyster sauce before serving, and stir fry evenly.