1. Peel the eggplant and cut into chunks or strips. Coated with starch~
2. Beaten eggs
3. Heat the pot and add a proper amount of oil. Put the eggplant wrapped in egg liquid into the pan and fry until golden brown.
4. Cut green peppers into pieces. Adjust the sauce (the sauce in the photo is not added water yet)
5. A small amount of oil in the pot. Scallion and ginger sauté~
6. Pour the eggplant. Stir fry two times. Pour in the sauce and water. Stir fry evenly
7. When the juice is partially absorbed, pour the green pepper. Stir fry a few times and you can get out of the pot~