1. Preparation materials: half a goose (1000g), cut the goose into pieces, half a taro, peel and cut into pieces, and cut garlic into sections
2. Heat oil in a wok, fry the taro on both sides until golden
3. Scoop up the fried taro for use
4. Use the remaining oil in the pot to fry the garlic fragrant and set it aside for later use
5. Saute ginger, garlic and tempeh in a wok
6. Put in the chuhhou sauce and rock sugar
7. Stir-fry the Zhu Hou sauce and rock sugar in the wok, fry the rock sugar to melt
8. Add the goose meat and stir fry
9. Stir-fry the goose meat until it is colored, add rice wine
10. Add boiled water without goose meat, bring to a boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes
11. Add taro cubes, stir-fry evenly, cover the lid to simmer the taro softly
12. Add garlic and stir fry, garlic can enhance the aroma of goose meat
13. Finally, you can add salt to taste according to your taste, and serve on a plate.
1. The purpose of taro pan-frying is to keep the shape of the taro during the braising process;
2. Zhuhou sauce is refined from soybean paste, soy sauce, sugar, garlic meat, cooking oil and other raw materials. Some people think that Zhuhou sauce is a sweet noodle sauce with a Cantonese flavor. It is suitable for cooking chicken, goose, duck with unique flavor, and can be braised. System of all kinds of meat.