1. A big goose
2. Cut into pieces, this is half a goose, and half a roast goose. (Repeatedly change the water, soak, remove blood water)
3. Because this goose is relatively large, my teriyaki sauce is equipped with a larger ratio of rice spoons: 2 tablespoons and a half oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons and half light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons and a half honey, 1 tablespoon of sugar, appropriate amount of salt, then add water and stir. Evenly set aside.
4. Add oil to the pot, when it is warm, add goose and stir fry
5. When it's golden brown
6. Pour in a bowl of teriyaki sauce and stir fry for a while
7. Add warm water, the goose is big, I don’t like it cooked, I add a lot of soup (you can flexibly control the amount of water)
8. Cover the pot, bring to a boil on high heat, and simmer on low heat
9. Finally, the soup was collected by the fire and it was cooked.
The ratio of teriyaki sauce is reduced according to the size of the food