by Duoyun 3602
1. Empty and wash the guts of the goose
2. Spread fine salt on the inside and outside and marinate for 10 minutes
3. Then put a layer of light soy sauce on the surface and set aside
4. Prepare the stuffing: green garlic, ginger, garlic and tempeh
5. Cut the garlic into large pieces, shred the ginger, cut the stalks of the green garlic into small sections, and cut the leaves into 3 cm long sections. Separate the stalks and leaves.
6. Saute garlic and ginger in a hot oil pan
7. Stir fry the tempeh in the pot to taste
8. Put the green garlic stems in the pot, stir fragrant and turn off the heat
9. Mix in salt, sugar and oyster sauce
10. Turn the garlic leaves in the pot and turn off the heat
11. Stuff the stuffing into the goose belly, then stuff the goose palm into the belly
12. Peel the taro and cut into large pieces
13. Place the taro under the goose, place it on the steamer, cover and steam for 50 minutes, pour the juice from the stomach into the bowl after steaming, cut the goose into pieces, and pour the juice onto the surface.
1. The main thing in this dish is stuffing, so the stuffing must be sautéed first to adjust the taste;
2. It is best for the native geese to weigh three or four kilograms, because the meat of overweight geese is too rough and does not have a fresh and tender taste, and the geese that are too light will easily lose oil and moisture during the cooking process and lack a fragrant taste.