1. Half a goose is cleaned
2. Chop garlic and ginger; stir well with light soy sauce, salt, sesame oil, sugar and five-spice powder to make a marinade
3. Pour ginger, garlic and marinade on the goose
4. Spread the sauce evenly with your hands, press and touch for a while, then marinate for 2 hours, turn over halfway and press and touch
5. After marinating, remove the ginger and garlic from the goose and put it on the net to air dry.
6. After air drying, brush the honey juice on the top and bottom of the goose. The honey juice is made with maltose and warm water.
7. Preheat the oven for two minutes. Spread tin foil on the baking sheet to catch the oil. Put the goose on the grilling net. Place the oven on the third level. Heat the air up and down. Adjust the temperature to 220 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Take out and wrap the scorched parts of the goose wings and legs with tin foil, and brush the honey juice again
9. Then put it in the oven and bake at 210 degrees for another 20 minutes.
1. The ginger and garlic used for marinating can improve the taste and remove the fishy, but it should be removed after air-drying, otherwise it will stick to it, and it will be easy to burn when roasting, which will affect the taste;
2. The temperature of roasting goose tends to be higher, so you should watch it halfway so as not to burn it.