1. Appropriate amount of beans, remove the head and tail, tear off the ribs in the middle, and cut into pieces with an oblique knife
2. 2 garlic cloves cut into small pieces
3. One green onion, cut into small pieces
4. A small piece of meat, cut into thin slices (frozen meat, it’s easier to cut thin slices)
5. Right amount of noodles, grab some water and set aside
6. Put pepper and dried chili in a hot oil pan and sauté on high heat
7. After the aroma comes out, remove the Chinese pepper and dried chili, add the meat slices and stir fry
8. Stir fry until the meat slices change color, add the chopped ginger, spring onion and garlic
9. Stir-fry evenly, add appropriate amount of salt and a little dark soy
10. Pour the beans and stir fry
11. Stir-fry evenly, the beans will change color, add appropriate amount of water
12. It’s best to blanch the beans in advance. If you haven’t blanched them, try to cook them for as long as possible.
13. Add the noodles, then add a little hot water along the side of the pot
14. Cover the pot, simmer for about 5 minutes, open the lid, stir evenly, you can eat it out of the pot
The beans must be cooked thoroughly!