1. Wash ginger, garlic, bay leaves and star anise.
2. Wash and slice pork belly.
3. Wash the bean sprouts.
4. Wash the beans and select into sections.
5. Shake the noodles, put them in a steamer, and steam for 5 minutes on high heat.
6. Pour oil in a hot pan, add ginger, garlic, bay leaves and star anise, and saute.
7. Add the meat slices and fry until the meat slices change color. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and chicken essence.
8. Add the beans and stir-fry evenly.
9. Add bean sprouts and stir fry until the bean sprouts are soft.
10. Add water above the surface of the ingredients, cook for a while, then scoop out a bowl of water for later use.
11. Spread the steamed noodles on the surface of the ingredients, pour 2 tablespoons of the soup, cover the pot, and simmer for a few minutes on medium-high heat. During this time, keep pouring the soup on the noodles until the soup is finished. Stir the noodles and ingredients evenly, and that's it.