1. Pick and wash the beans. The beans are home-grown green ingredients, safe and healthy. Peel and wash carrots.
2. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil the water and add the beans, blanch for 1 minute, remove the cold water for later use.
3. After the beans are in cold water, remove the water to control, cut the carrots into strips, peel the green onions, wash and chop them.
4. Add the right amount of oil to the wok, saute the five-spice powder and chopped green onion, add the carrots and stir fry. The carrots are rich in oil, and the oil is more nutritious.
5. Add the beans and stir fry.
6. Add the right amount of water, don't add too much, just enough to cook the instant noodles. The beans and carrots are easy to cook. Bring to a boil.
7. Add the dough and continue to simmer for 3 minutes
8. Use chopsticks to slowly split the noodles, cook until the noodles are soft, add the vegetable and sauce packets in the instant noodles and stir evenly.
9. Finally, add the powder bag, mix well and turn off the heat. According to personal taste, add about two-thirds of the seasoning powder for light taste, and add all the heavy taste, which may be very salty.
10. Mix well and turn off the heat.
11. Take out the pan and serve.
1. The method of braising bean noodles is simple. The vegetables inside are added according to personal preference. This makes it easier for children to fall in love with vegetables. Instant noodles can also be replaced with hand-rolled noodles or dried noodles.
2. Braised noodles are not boiled noodles, so the amount of water should not be added too much, otherwise the soup will taste bad.